3 Lincoln Street Strathpine Qld 4500
$400 per week
Date Available: Wed 20-Feb-19
Low set renovated brick home with heaps of space in an amazing location!
This neat and tidy family home has recently been updated is ready for lucky new tenants! Positioned in a quiet street you are just a stone’s throw to local shops, parks, schools, transport supermarkets and shopping centres including Strathpine Shopping Centre as well as the Bray Park Train Station.
The kitchen is brand new and a good size with modern appliances including a dishwasher, overlooking the air-conditioned living and dining area. There is extra space to spread out with a large sunroom/family room at the rear overlooking the backyard. The fully fenced front and back yards have a separate garage and garden shed.
There are 3 generously sized bedrooms with brand new fans and a family bathroom with separate toilet. The second living area/family room could potentially be converted into a 4th bedroom.
All this within short walking distance to parks, shops, schools and public transport! Don’t delay – book your inspection today!
– 3 generous bedrooms with fans and one with built-in wardrobe
– Large second living area at the rear that could potentially be converted into a 4th bedroom.
– Air conditioned living area
– Recently painted interior and polished wooden floors, brand new fans, downlights and laundry
– Modern stainless steel appliances in the brand new kitchen including dishwasher
– Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate covered garage and storage space
– Fully fenced backyard and front yard with garden sheds and excellent privacy
– Beautifully landscaped gardens
Outdoor Entertaining Area