18 Narellan Street Arana Hills Qld 4054
$485 per week
Date Available: Thu 05-Sep-19
Outstanding renovated high set with leafy outlook
This renovated high set timber home in Arana Hills is beautifully presented and provides plenty of space for the family to spread out.
Take perfect advantage of the summer breezes with a huge outdoor deck and entertaining area that overlooks the spacious backyard.
There are 3 generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes and the master has air-conditioning. The modern bathroom has separate bath and shower and a separate toilet. The open plan, air-conditioned living and dining area leads to the renovated kitchen complete with dishwasher and modern gas cooktop.
Downstairs has double garage, laundry area, second shower and toilet area as well as two utility/rumpus rooms that can be used as extra living space or for storage.
Walking distance to the local shops, schools and public transport options this home will not stay vacant for long!
Arrange your inspection today!
– Elevated position with large outdoor entertaining area/balcony
– Large backyard that is fully fenced – perfect for kids and pets!
– Garden shed and leafy outlook
– 3 generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
– Air conditioning in main living/dining area and master bedroom
– Modern kitchen and bathrooms
– Extra space downstairs to spread out with 2nd bathroom/toilet
– Walking distance to Arana Hills Shopping Centre, Grovely State School and Grovely Train Station
Land Size:607 m² (approx)
Price per m²:$1
Outdoor Entertaining Area