71 Van Dyke Cres McDowall Qld 4053
$530 per week
Beautiful Family Home in McDowall – Pet Friendly!
This gorgeous lowset, rendered brick home is located in a lovely family-friendly pocket of McDowall surrounded by other beautiful homes and very close to the bike path along Cabbage Tree Creek. This home has just been repainted throughout and had new carpet installed. It would be well suited to a family or a couple downsizing as it is low maintenance.
Some of the key features include:
• Plenty of natural light throughout
• Lovely undercover entertaining area that looks onto the private, low maintenance and fully fenced backyard.
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher
• The master bedroom has a walk-in robe, AC, ensuite and sliding door entry to the outdoor area
• The other two bedrooms are a good size and both have BIRs and AC
• The living area also offers air-conditioning for year round comfort
• Double remote garage
• Separate Laundry
• Located within the McDowall State School and Craigslea State High School catchment areas
This lovely home is well worth an inspection.
Land Size:405 m² (approx)
Price per m²:$1
Outdoor Entertaining Area