11 Bardot Street McDowall Qld 4053
$530 per week
Large modern family home with leafy outlook!
This wonderfully renovated property is the perfect place to base your family! Set in a quiet, leafy neighbourhood in a great location, the feature of this home is the large covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for entertaining family and friends!
Inside boasts a modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances. There are multiple living areas with air-conditioning, providing plenty of space to spread out and relax. Upstairs you have three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. A large modern family bathroom has a bath over shower combo, double sinks and a separate toilet.
Downstairs there is double garaged parking and plenty of storage space with a second bathroom and large rumpus room/bar area. The backyard has two tiers with expansive grassed and garden areas, perfect for kids and pets! Side access provides room to park a trailer, boat or caravan.
This property is in the perfect location walking distance to parks, schools and transport. It is also very handy to Aspley Hypermarket and Chermside Shopping Centre. Don’t delay, book your inspection today!
– Expansive open plan house with two living areas
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
– Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Well appointed family bathroom with bath
– Large outdoor covered entertaining area in elevated position and leafy outlook
Flat fully fenced backyard
– Double Garage
– Second bathroom and downstairs rumpus room for extra living/home office/rumpus room
– Side access to house a trailer, boat or caravan.
– 400m walk to nearest bus stop
– 200m walk to Hoffman Park
– 1.1km walk to McDowall State School
– Short drive to Westfield Chermside and Aspley Hypermarket